Stir Fry Sesame Beef
I know the frozen veggies are heresy to some. A quick and simple sesame beef stir fry that I enjoy.
- 2 pounds steak sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 4 tbs peanut oil
- 1 16oz bag Bird's Eye Asparagus Stir-Fry
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, and onions in a large bowl.
- Add Steak to Mixture. Marinade for at least 30 mins, overnight is better
- Heat the oil in a frying pan
- Add the steak to the pan (leave excess sauce in the bowl)
- Stir fry Meat until Brown
- Add excess sesame seeds, sauce and veggies
- Boil and simmer
- Share and enjoy!