Made a Leg of Lamb for Easter
- 1 (5-lb.) boneless leg of lamb, rolled and tied
- 3 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 5oz jar of minced garlic in olive oil
- Rub salt, pepper and rosemary into the roast
- Cover roast in the minced garlic
- Let roast stand for at least 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Put roast in oven
- Roast for about 1 hour (until the internal temperature is around 135 degrees
- Let roast stand for 15 mins before slicing
Share and Enjoy!