Hi I'm Sean Reiser, this is my Personal Blog
2X2L … calling CQ … 2X2L … calling CQ … 2X2L … calling 8X3R … Come in, please.
I miss the days of accidental discovery on the web. Clicking the random button on a webring or hitting the stumble button on stumbleupon and being transported to a stranger's blog or a random page about some topic I know little about. Sometimes fun, sometimes silly, sometimes informative but always an adventure.
Now everything is so targeted. It's either things I'm looking for, or an algorithm determines that I'll be interested in. Don't get me wrong, it might be more efficient but it's no longer fun.
Spent some time updating my bingeworthy profile. Wanna see what TV I watch, check it out!
Living The Mac n Cheese life...
For those thinking, "You know, I want to buy that Sean guy a gift"
So, I've been playing with Dave Winer's BingeWorthy today. Here's the beginning of a list of TV shows I've watched.
Anne and I have been watching The Crown. We just got to season 3 and I have some questions:
- There must've been an x-mas special between seasons 2 and 3 because the entire royal family seems to have regenerated. Where can I get that it doesn’t seem to be on Netflix.
- Was Churchill on his 13th body? He didn't regenerate and seems to have died.
- Do they cover why the Royal Family didn't travel back in time to change the results of the American Revolution? Let me guess, fixed point in time.
- I hope there will be a story line where Elizabeth goes back in time and kills Wallis Simpson because of her bitterness over Edward’s abdication. That could create a timeline where the UK sides with the Germans during WWII and force Elizabeth to undo her actions and accept her fate as Queen.
- Does Prince Philip like the color of his kidneys?
Put on Hawaii 5-0 for the first time and I think I've figured out the plot... Hiro is attempting to use his time travel powers to get Jin and Locke back to the Island... My only question... What is the Cylon's role in this? Is Boomer there to help or hurt them? And what's the deal with the terrorists and drug dealers, how do they fit in?