Welcome to Friday!
We made it through the first week of the year!
A while ago I did a photo study of the Unispherte in Flushing Meadows Park. This is the last photo from this series I’m posting for a while.
Unisphere At Night
If I were a less honest person, I'd have my way to get rich:
1) Post a Job Ad on LinkedIn
2) Reach out to applicants on LI's messaging.
3) Ask the applicant fir their DOB, Location, and last 4 of their SSN
4) Reverse engineer the full SSN from that data
5) Sell that identity on the dark web
If I'm really lazy I'll automate it with a shell script.
(was just asked for that info in a char on LinkedIn before I was told the client name)