I posted this six years ago on Facebook and with the upcoming election I thought it was worth a re-post everywhere.
Been thinking about life starting next Wednesday. No matter who wins I will continue:
- ro say "Yes Ma'am" and "Yes Sir"
- to cheerfully wish friends and strangers a "good morning"
- to give up my seat on the subway to the elderly, injured, sick and pregnant
- to hold the door open for people behind me
- to be patient with customer service people
- and to try to lighten to burden of folks around me
because I refuse to let our differences impact the important things. I want to live in a world we were love and respect are given to all. This election season has proven to me, on both sides hate is winning. Positivity has to start somewhere and love overpowers hate.
After a little wrangling, the dishwasher got installed today. Seems to be running well and I tested it over the next several days.