Because I'm sure the government will do its best to find every deduction and return as much money to you as possible.
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 10 oz. Fresh Leaf Spinach
- 1/4 cup Marsala Wine
- 1/3 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. and 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic, Separated
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 3/4 tsp. Ground Thyme
- Dash Garlic Powder
- Dash Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 8 oz. Fresh White Mushrooms, chopped up.
- 5 tbsp. Butter
- 8 oz Cherry Tomatoes
- Set oven to 400 degrees to pre-heat.
- Pre-heat a 12" cast iron pan to medium heat
- Season chicken with paprika, salt and pepper
- Add 3 tbsp of butter and 1/2 tsp of the minced garlic into heated pan.
- Add chicken quarters and brown the skin side for 7 minutes then the back side for 5 minutes. Once done, remove chicken from stove top and set aside.
- Remove most of the excess liquid from pan
- Add the other 2 tbsp of butter. Add 1 tbsp of minced garlic, marsala wine, pepper and chicken stock to pan and allow to cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Scrape off any burnt on pieces of chicken while it cooks.
- Add heavy whipping cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, ground thyme and mushrooms (optional) then allow to cook for 2 minutes. Add fresh spinach and dash of garlic powder and allow the spinach to cook down for 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Place the chicken thighs back into the pan with ingredients with the skin side up and remove from heat. Add the tomatoes between the pieces of chicken. Place pan into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool then serve
- Share and Enjoy!